Thank you for supporting the ministry of Christ Church Mayfair.
We would be grateful if you could keep us informed about your giving by filling in the form below and if you are a UK taxpayer, please also complete the Gift Aid section—this allows us to reclaim tax paid on your gifts at no extra cost to you.
Our Bank Details
Our account details for BACS transfers or Standing Orders are:
- Transaction Reference: Your Name - required for tracking purposes.
- Bank: CAF Bank Limited
- Account Number: 00099436
- Sort Code: 40-52-40
If you require any help regarding your giving, particularly if you require more information as a US taxpayer in the UK, please contact the Giving Secretary
Changes or Cancellations
Please notify the Giving Secretary if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration
- Change your name or home address
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.*
* Gift Aid is linked to basic rate tax, currently 20%, which allows charities to reclaim 25p for every £1 donated. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
This information is sent to CCM's GSuite (an online service provided by Google), protected in transit by TLS encryption, and stored in a private, access controlled spreadsheet.
We will keep your details safe and never share them with anyone else unless required by statutory bodies such as HMRC. You can find more in our Privacy Notice.
Your giving data is only shared with the Finance Team & book-keeper and not with any of CCM's pastoral staff or leadership.
If you have any technical problems with this form please contact: Tom Duckering.