All Gospel ministry requires sacrifice in terms of lifestyle and the internship scheme involves learning how to manage this.
The ministry internship scheme is run as a training programme for volunteers, and the interns are strongly encouraged to raise money for themselves. However, we also want to enable people to participate who would struggle to raise enough money.
Funding is required for expenses associated with training such as workshop and conferences, and also for living expenses, including for grants for those who are not able to raise funds to support themselves. The fund will distribute money as required to further the aims of the ministry trainee scheme.
Note: Initially the Gospel Generations Trust will prioritise supporting ministry interns at Christ Church Mayfair. However, if there are sufficient funds we hope to offer financial support to ministry interns at other churches in the Co-Mission network.
How to Give
Use the following account information to give via a BACS transfer or standing order:
- Our Account Name: The Gospel Generations Trust
- Transaction Reference: Your Name - required for tracking purposes.
- Bank: National Westminster (NatWest) Bank Plc
- Account Number: 51293919
- Sort Code: 50-41-01
Complete the giving form below.
- If you are a UK taxpayer, please complete the Gift Aid declaration on the website to enable the Trust to increase the value of your gift by reclaiming the basic rate of tax from HM Revenue and Customs.
Thank you for supporting the ministry of Gospel Generations Trust.
If you require any help regarding your giving, particularly if you require more information as a US taxpayer in the UK, please contact us
Changes or Cancellations
Please notify us if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration
- Change your name or home address
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.*
* Gift Aid is linked to basic rate tax, currently 20%, which allows charities to reclaim 25p for every £1 donated. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
This information is sent to The Gospel Generation Trust's GSuite (an online service provided by Google), protected in transit by TLS encryption, and stored in a private, access controlled spreadsheet.
We will keep your details safe and never share them with anyone else unless required by statutory bodies such as HMRC. You can find more in our Privacy Notice.
Your giving data is only shared with the The Gospel Generations Trust Trustees.
If you have any technical problems with this form please contact us.